Abishai, NPA & PAGAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» chefDeedadySS
Joining requirements EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:40 am by Guest

» Updated Sitter List
Joining requirements EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 am by bigfisher

» Sitter please?
Joining requirements EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:06 pm by Bigdav

» Moral Quandry - Travian Style
Joining requirements EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 am by grumbleboom

» looking for a sitter
Joining requirements EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 pm by darkmeat

» sitter please?
Joining requirements EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm by jessiewalk

» Philou80...
Joining requirements EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm by philou80

» Alliance App
Joining requirements EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:00 pm by nmoz091

» Something to Say
Joining requirements EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm by rod

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Joining requirements

Go down

Joining requirements Empty Joining requirements

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:39 am

I have been alliance shopping for a while now. I am an active player and nobody's farm. I feel very lucky to have been largely left alone thus far. I seem to keep getting into junk farm alliances. I attribute that to the fact I am relatively new to this game and seem to start a bit slow. I was on the 2nd half of s5 last round (unfarmed and lasted until the end) and started a bit late this round. I am also on UK1 leading an alliance in the top 50(watching this server and especially this quad has helped a lot).

I want to fill out your application but would like to know a bit about what you are seeking in a new recruit. My troop consumption is above my population but not as far as I would like. My count is a bit low due to siege and I am working on building up a 3rd and 4th village(as soon as the party stops). I am on about 6 hours a day and raid almost constantly. One of several reasons I would like to apply is that your major concentration of members is right between my spawn and 2 village group. This would allow me to help on either end of your stronghold area.

Are you looking based on geography? More offensive player or defensive? What are your troop/pop ratio goals or is it more based on just wheat consumption?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum